Entertainment

Star Rapper Hospitalized For Eating Too Much Of This Substance. What Was He Thinking?

(Photo credit should read ANGELA WEISS/AFP/Getty Images)

Jena Greene Reporter

Rapper Lil Xan was hospitalized on Tuesday after he ingested too much of a very common substance.

Lil Xan, real name Diego Leanos, took an emergency trip to his local hospital after reportedly eating too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. (RELATED: UNSURPRISINGLY, A RAPPER NAMED TEKASHI69 GOT INTO THE WORLD’S MOST PITIFUL FISTFIGHT TODAY)

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by LIL XANHEARTBREAKSOLDIER (@xanxiety) on

“I just want to let everybody know I was in the hospital. Not due to any drugs but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos. And I guess it ripped something in my stomach a little bit,” he said, laughing, in an Instagram video. “So I puked a little blood,” he added. “So we good!”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by LIL XANHEARTBREAKSOLDIER (@xanxiety) on

But not to worry. Lil Xan, best known for his garbage music popular amongst millennials and his short-lived relationship with Miley Cyrus’ famous younger sister Noah, will continue to make music on go on tour. (RELATED:
STAR RAPPER MAY GO TO JAIL FOR YEARS AND REGISTER AS SEX OFFENDER)

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by NC (@noahcyrus) on

We can’t wait.

Follow Jena on Twitter.